Dallas, Texas area townhomes offer the luxury home seeker several advantages.
1. Less Exterior Maintenance. Because a townhome is attached to another dwelling on one or more sides, the amount of exterior maintenance is sometimes drastically reduced.
2. Better Security. Because neighbors are close by, it’s more difficult for a burglar to break into your townhome unnoticed. A criminal can’t really case your townhome without someone in the neighborhood knowing.
3. Community Amenities. Typically, in a townhome community of any size, neighbors pool together home owner association fees to pay for tennis courts, pools, fitness centers and more. This could save you a lot of money at the gym, or give you more fitness and entertainment options than your budget would normally allow.
4. No neighbors above or below you. Although some new designs have come out that stack townhomes on top of one another, these homes are more rightly known as condos.
5. More House for the Money. If square footage is important to you, you’ll generally be able to afford more of it in a townhome than you would in a similarly located single-family, stand alone home. The reason for this, of course, is the small amount of actual property your townhome occupies.
Click the button below to view Jill Lucas’ active listings.View Active Listings